Cable Stitch – 101 Class
Learn the the ancient stitch that can be customized and combined in building pattern in knits. You will create a sample swatch in this class. If you would like to bring your own materials to start a scarf or throw, feel free to items to class such as yarn and needles.
Cable Knitting – 101
This class is packed with simple instruction on creating a beautiful cable knit stitch that can be used in combination to make a number of patterns.
Bring in your favorite yarn, knitting needles that match yarn wight, straight needles that match yarn weight or borrow our supplies while you enjoy this class.
Note: This class is a beginner 101 but we recommend taking a Knit 101 Class before to get comfortable with basic methods before jumping into this class.
• Long-Tail Cast On
• Knit and Purl Stitch.
• Working with Cable Needles or Straight Needles
- Yarn Ball (provided) or BYO
- Knitting Needles or Circular Needles 4mm or 4.5mm (16 or 20 inch cable) or BYO
- Cable Needles or Straight Needles in 4mm or 4.5mm
- Crochet Hook 4mm (optional)
- Tapestry Needle (provided)
- Stitch Marker (provided)
- ScissorsYou are welcome to borrow any of our tools if you do not have time to pick up your own.